Krups Virtuoso XP442C40 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Milk frother
- Ground coffee
The Krups Virtuoso XP442C40 is a compact traditional coffee machine. The simple design gives you fresh brewed espresso using coffee grounds, without an overwhelming number of options. Can this small and simple coffee maker get the basics right and make a perfect espresso? Get our verdict in the full review.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does it make great espressos and cappuccinos?
- How quick is it?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Length of power cord (cm)90cm
- Manufacturer guarantee2-3 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsKrups/Nespresso coffee machines have a two year guarantee as standard. Registered Nespresso products will benefit from an additional one year for domestic use.
- Review detailsThis coffee machine was assessed using our current test programme.
Compare retailersPrices updated daily
Prices are ordered from lowest to highest, irrespective of retailer rating or stock, and exclude any potential delivery costs. We are not able to show every possible retailer and cheaper prices may be available. When you click on a retailer link on our site, we may earn affiliate commission. This supports our not-for-profit mission to empower consumers and in no way affects our recommendations. Find out more.
- 50%Lowest score
- 71%Average score
- 88%Highest score
best at similar price
- No milk frother
- Automatic (milk pods)
Nespresso, Tassimo or Dolce Gusto?
Which pod coffee machine to buy? We have compared popular coffee capsule machines from Nespresso, Tassimo, Dolce Gusto to reveal how they perform in coffee taste tests plus their pros and cons. There are also other options worth considering.
Top five best capsule coffee machines for 2022
Which? picks the best five capsule coffee machines, and we reveal the models to avoid. Use our expert reviews to help you choose your perfect pod machine from brands including Nespresso, Tassimo, Lavazza, Illy and Dolce Gusto.
Which coffee machine brand?
Find out which is the best coffee machine brand, as rated by owners. We review big coffee machine brands including Delonghi, Nespresso and Tassimo.