Binatone Shield 6015 single review
Test score %
- Phone and answering machine
- Call blocking
With names such as Shield, Armour and Defence, Binatone cordless phones give the impression that they're tough on nuisance calls. But is that the case with the Binatone Shield 6015, and what is it like to use and make calls with? We took this budget phone to our lab to find out if it's worth purchasing.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to use?
- What's the sound quality like?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know
- Should I buy it
- Type of devicePhone and answering machine
- No of handsetsSingle
- Answering machine memory mins15
- Speed dial
- Location of speakerphonehandset
- Location of ringerhandset
- Available ringtones10
- Hearing aid compatibleInformation not provided
- Blocks mobile numbers-
- Blocks international numbers-
- Blocks withheld numbers-
- Blocks unavailable numbers-
Make smarter choices
- 30%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 80%Highest score
How to buy the best cordless home phone
Choose the best cordless phone for nuisance call blocking, answering machine, sound quality and signal range. We’ll help you to find a simple to use home phone handset or multi-pack from brands such as Panasonic, BT and Gigaset.
Top five cordless phones for 2019
Find the best call blocking cordless phone with an answering machine with our latest landline phone recommendations from Gigaset, Binatone, Panasonic, Philips and BT. We also reveal three terrible handsets to avoid.
Top cordless phone brands
Panasonic, BT and Gigaset are vying for your custom, but which is the most reliable cordless phone brand and the most loved by owners? We reveal the results.