Gigaset SL910A quad review
Test score %
- Phone and answering machine
- Call blocking
With a full touch screen, the feature-laden Gigaset SL910A has many of the features normally associated with a smartphone. But is this premium touchscreen phone as good as it looks? Read on to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to use?
- What's the sound quality like?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Own this product?
- Type of devicePhone and answering machine
- No of handsetsQuad
- Answering machine memory mins55
- Speed dial
- Location of speakerphoneHandset only
- Location of ringerHandset only
- Available ringtonesNot tested
- Hearing aid compatible
- Blocks mobile numbers-
- Blocks international numbers-
- Blocks withheld numbers-
- Blocks unavailable numbers-
Make smarter choices
- 30%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 80%Highest score
How to buy the best cordless home phone
Choose the best cordless phone for nuisance call blocking, answering machine, sound quality and signal range. We’ll help you to find a simple to use home phone handset or multi-pack from brands such as Panasonic, BT and Gigaset.
Top five cordless phones for 2019
Find the best call blocking cordless phone with an answering machine with our latest landline phone recommendations from Gigaset, Binatone, Panasonic, Philips and BT. We also reveal three terrible handsets to avoid.
Top cordless phone brands
Panasonic, BT and Gigaset are vying for your custom, but which is the most reliable cordless phone brand and the most loved by owners? We reveal the results.