iDect Loop Lite Plus single review
Test scoreShow Context
- Phone & answering machine
- 1 handset
The sleek iDect Loop Lite Plus doesn't take up much space and it will be a smart addition to any room in your home. But looks alone don't make a great cordless phone, so we sent it to our test lab to investigate its call-blocking features, sound quality and usability. Read our full review to find out what we uncovered and whether it's worth investing in.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to use?
- What's the sound quality like?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Type of devicePhone & answering machine
- Number of handsets1 handset
- Phonebook size100 contacts
- Answering machine memory25 minutes
- Location of message indicatorHandset & base
- Handset display size1.9-inches
- Location of ringerHandset only
- Display typeBlack & white
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 69%Average score
- 88%Highest score
How to buy the best cordless home phone
Choose the best cordless phone for nuisance call blocking, answering machine, sound quality and signal range. We’ll help you to find a simple to use home phone handset or multi-pack from brands such as Panasonic, BT and Gigaset.
Top five cordless phones for 2020
Find the best call blocking cordless phone with an answering machine with our latest landline phone recommendations from Gigaset, Binatone, Panasonic, Philips and BT. We also reveal three handsets to avoid.
Top five call blocking home phones
Stop nuisance calls from being a bother with our pick of the best call blocking cordless phones. These excellent Best Buy home phones will curb sales and scam calls, and bring peace back to your home. They're easy to use too.