Panasonic KX-TGC212 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Phone only
- 2 handsets
The Panasonic KX-TGC212 is a good-value cordless home phone. The phone only costs around £35 yet is easy to use and offers nuisance call-blocking options. We sent it to our lab to see what the call quality and range are like.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to use?
- What's the sound quality like?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Type of devicePhone only
- Number of handsets2 handsets
- Phonebook size50 contacts
- Answering machine memoryNo answering machine
- Location of message indicatorN/a
- Handset display size1.6 inches
- Location of ringerHandset only
- Display typeBlack & white
- 44%Lowest score
- 69%Average score
- 88%Highest score
How to buy the best cordless home phone
Choose the best cordless phone for nuisance call blocking, answering machine, sound quality and signal range. We’ll help you to find a simple to use home phone handset or multi-pack from brands such as Panasonic, BT and Gigaset.
Top five cordless phones for 2022
Find the best call blocking cordless phone with an answering machine with our latest landline phone recommendations from Gigaset, Binatone, Panasonic, Philips and BT. We also reveal three handsets to avoid.
Top five call blocking home phones
Stop nuisance calls from being a bother with our pick of the best call blocking cordless phones. These excellent Best Buy home phones will curb sales and scam calls, and bring peace back to your home. They're easy to use too.