Bosch SMV4HCX40G review
Test scoreShow Context
The Bosch SMV4HCX40G is a smart dishwasher with plenty of features. This means you can control it via your smartphone and monitor its energy and water use. It’s even compatible with Amazon Alexa, so you can control it with your voice. But, behind all the flashy features, can it actually clean well while staying energy efficient? Read our full review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- How well does it clean and dry?
- How much does it cost to run?
- Is it easy to use and live with?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Main program duration126 minutes
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsAll Bosch appliances have a two-year guarantee as standard to protect against manufacturing and material faults, but you must register your applaince to activate it.
- 32%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
Need a new dishwasher? Check out our expert advice to help you find the best model for your kitchen and budget.
Top five best cheap dishwashers for 2022
Which? experts' picks of the best cheap dishwashers include models from Belling, Bush and Kenwood. See great budget dishwashers for less than £200, whether you want full sized, slimline, freestanding, fully or semi-integrated.
Which dishwasher brand to buy in 2022
Which? reveals the best dishwasher brands for cleaning and reliability. Compare our results for top dishwasher brands Bosch, Siemens, Miele and more. Find out how satisfied owners are, and which brands develop fewest faults.