Miele G 5000 SC review
Test scoreShow Context
The G5000 SC is on the cheaper side for a Miele dishwasher. As such, this freestanding model doesn’t have all the features top-of-the-range models have, such as automatic detergent dosing. In fact, it doesn’t have much in the way of swanky special features at all, just a good set of five programs. But you don’t need loads of extras, just brilliant cleaning and drying. Read our full review before buying to find out if Miele impresses.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- How well does it clean and dry?
- How much does it cost to run?
- Is it easy to use and live with?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Main program duration196 minutes
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsAll Miele appliances have a two-year guarantee as standard, which covers parts and labour, but yu must register your applaince to activate it.
- 32%Lowest score
- 69%Average score
- 87%Highest score
Need a new dishwasher? Check out our expert advice to help you find the best model for your kitchen and budget.
Top five best cheap dishwashers for 2022
Which? experts' picks of the best cheap dishwashers include models from Belling, Bush and Kenwood. See great budget dishwashers for less than £200, whether you want full sized, slimline, freestanding, fully or semi-integrated.
Which dishwasher brand to buy in 2022
Which? reveals the best dishwasher brands for cleaning and reliability. Compare our results for top dishwasher brands Bosch, Siemens, Miele and more. Find out how satisfied owners are, and which brands develop fewest faults.