Miele G5050 SC review
Test scoreShow Context
The G5050 SCVi in a fully integrated dishwasher from premium brand Miele. Unlike many similarly priced models, it is rather simple, with a basic set of five programs and not much in the way of flashy special features. It does have many ways you can customise the way the baskets are arranged, including an adjustable cutlery tray and prongs you can fold down. Read our full review to find out if this Miele warrants its high price by cleaning brilliantly.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- How well does it clean and dry?
- How much does it cost to run?
- Is it easy to use and live with?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Main program duration196 minutes
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsAll Miele appliances have a two-year guarantee as standard, which covers parts and labour, but yu must register your applaince to activate it.
- 32%Lowest score
- 69%Average score
- 87%Highest score
Need a new dishwasher? Check out our expert advice to help you find the best model for your kitchen and budget.
Top five best cheap dishwashers for 2022
Which? experts' picks of the best cheap dishwashers include models from Belling, Bush and Kenwood. See great budget dishwashers for less than £200, whether you want full sized, slimline, freestanding, fully or semi-integrated.
Which dishwasher brand to buy in 2022
Which? reveals the best dishwasher brands for cleaning and reliability. Compare our results for top dishwasher brands Bosch, Siemens, Miele and more. Find out how satisfied owners are, and which brands develop fewest faults.