Bush BECF142L review
Test scoreShow Context
- Not frost-free
Looking for a small chest freezer that doesn't cost a fortune? The Bush BECF142L might be on your shortlist. But can you trust this chest freezer to keep your food perfectly frozen until you're ready to defrost it? And will it add a fortune to your energy bills? Read our full review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does it freeze food quickly?
- Does it maintain a stable temperature in hot and cold rooms?
- How energy efficient is it?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Testing methodThis model was tested after we changed our freezer test programme in April 2018. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test freezers'.
- 29%Lowest score
- 61%Average score
- 87%Highest score
Top five freezers for 2022
See our pick of the best freezers you can buy today. Whether you want a tall freezer, a small freezer, a chest freezer or a cheap freezer, our tough testing and expert reviews help you find the best models - and avoid the worst.
Which freezer brand to buy in 2022
Avoid a faulty freezer and costly repairs by choosing a quality model from a trusted brand. We reveal the most and least reliable freezer brands. See how the likes of Beko, Bosch, Miele, and Zanussi compare.
Freezers backs and fires. Latest safety advice from Which? An expert guide on how to use your freezer safely and a video from our fire testing on flammable plastic backing and metal and aluminium laminate backing freezers