John Lewis JLBIUCFZ03 review
Test scoreShow Context
The John Lewis JLBIUCFZ03 is an integrated, under-counter freezer. It's frost-free and has a fast-freeze setting to help cool fresh food quickly - which should keep it fresher for longer - but can it maintain a stable temperature all year round? Read our full review to find out whether your food will be stored at the perfect temperature to lock in nutrients.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does it freeze food quickly?
- Does it maintain a stable temperature in hot and cold rooms?
- How energy efficient is it?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Testing methodThis model was tested after we changed our freezer test programme in April 2018. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test freezers'.
- 29%Lowest score
- 61%Average score
- 87%Highest score
Top five freezers for 2022
See our pick of the best freezers you can buy today. Whether you want a tall freezer, a small freezer, a chest freezer or a cheap freezer, our tough testing and expert reviews help you find the best models - and avoid the worst.
Which freezer brand to buy in 2022
Avoid a faulty freezer and costly repairs by choosing a quality model from a trusted brand. We reveal the most and least reliable freezer brands. See how the likes of Beko, Bosch, Miele, and Zanussi compare.
Freezers backs and fires. Latest safety advice from Which? An expert guide on how to use your freezer safely and a video from our fire testing on flammable plastic backing and metal and aluminium laminate backing freezers