Kenwood KTF60X20 review
Test scoreShow Context
With its sleek, dark stainless-steel finish, the Kenwood KTF60X20 freezer certainly looks the part. It has plenty of features, too, including fast freeze and a door alarm. We sent it to our lab to see if it can freeze food quickly and efficiently. Read our expert review to find out if this Kenwood freezer is worth investing in.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does it freeze food quickly?
- Does it maintain a stable temperature in hot and cold rooms?
- How energy efficient is it?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Testing methodThis model was tested after we changed our freezer test programme in April 2018. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test freezers'.
Make smarter choices
- 29%Lowest score
- 59%Average score
- 87%Highest score
Top five freezers for 2021
See our pick of the best freezers you can buy today. Whether you want a tall freezer, a small freezer, a chest freezer or a cheap freezer, our tough testing and expert reviews help you find the best models - and avoid the worst.
Which freezer brand to buy in 2020
Avoid a faulty freezer and costly repairs by choosing a quality model from a trusted brand. We reveal the most and least reliable freezer brands. See how the likes of Beko, Bosch, Miele, and Zanussi compare.
Freezers backs and fires. Latest safety advice from Which? An expert guide on how to use your freezer safely and a video from our fire testing on flammable plastic backing and metal and aluminium laminate backing freezers