Bosch KIV38X22GB review
Test scoreShow Context
Despite being around for a while the Bosch KIV38X22GB is reasonably-priced for an integrated fridge freezer. However, it's not frost-free, so you'll have to defrost it when ice builds, and it doesn't have the premium storage or cooling features you can get with pricier models. That shouldn’t put you off, though, provided it can chill and freeze quickly and efficiently. Read our Bosch fridge freezer review to discover how this built-in model fared in our tough tests.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee2 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsAll Bosch appliances have a two-year guarantee as standard to protect against manufacturing and material faults. You must register your applaince to activate the two-year guarantee.
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our fridge freezer test programme in 2015 and again in April 2018. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test fridge freezers'.
- 25%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 90%Highest score
Fridge freezer safety
At Which? we aim to recommend the best products for you to buy. Read our expert advice on fridge freezer backs and fires. Find out more about metal and plastic backs and see the top five cheap fridge freezers with metal backs.
Top five cheap fridge freezers
Our top five best cheap fridge freezers include freestanding, American and integrated models. See how Which? scores popular cheap fridge freezers from Beko, Bosch and Samsung and get a great value fridge freezer in your home.
Which fridge freezer brand to buy in 2022
Get a fridge freezer that will last with Which? expert advice. Find out how big fridge freezer brands, including Beko, Hotpoint and John Lewis, rate for customer satisfaction and which brand's fridge freezers have fewest faults.