Currys Essentials C50BW16 review
Test scoreShow Context
The Currys Essentials C50BW16 is just 50cm wide, making it one of the slimmest fridge freezers available. It's also one of the cheapest models on the market, although it doesn't have many features. But that won't matter too much if it can chill quickly and maintain a steady temperature. Read our full fridge freezer review to see how it did in our tough tests.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee1 year
- Manufacturer guarantee termsCurrys Essentials fridge freezers have a one-year guarantee as standard.
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our fridge freezer test programme in April 2018. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test fridge freezers'.
- 25%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 90%Highest score
Fridge freezer safety
At Which? we aim to recommend the best products for you to buy. Read our expert advice on fridge freezer backs and fires. Find out more about metal and plastic backs and see the top five cheap fridge freezers with metal backs.
Top five cheap fridge freezers
Our top five best cheap fridge freezers include freestanding, American and integrated models. See how Which? scores popular cheap fridge freezers from Beko, Bosch and Samsung and get a great value fridge freezer in your home.
Which fridge freezer brand to buy in 2022
Get a fridge freezer that will last with Which? expert advice. Find out how big fridge freezer brands, including Beko, Hotpoint and John Lewis, rate for customer satisfaction and which brand's fridge freezers have fewest faults.