Fridgemaster MC55264AF review
Test scoreShow Context
If you’re tempted by the price of the Fridgemaster MC55264AF fridge freezer, you might not be bothered about its lack of fancy features. In fact, if it cools food rapidly, reaches the right temperature and doesn’t use too much energy, it could be a bit of a bargain. We’ve tested this fridge freezer to find out exactly how well it works, so read on to find out how it fared.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does it chill and freeze food quickly?
- Does it maintain a stable temperature in hot and cold rooms?
- How energy efficient is it?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Testing informationThis model was tested after we changed our fridge freezer test programme in April 2018. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test fridge freezers'.
- 25%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 90%Highest score
Fridge freezer safety
At Which? we aim to recommend the best products for you to buy. Read our expert advice on fridge freezer backs and fires. Find out more about metal and plastic backs and see the top five cheap fridge freezers with metal backs.
Top five cheap fridge freezers
Our top five best cheap fridge freezers include freestanding, American and integrated models. See how Which? scores popular cheap fridge freezers from Beko, Bosch and Samsung and get a great value fridge freezer in your home.
Which fridge freezer brand to buy in 2022
Get a fridge freezer that will last with Which? expert advice. Find out how big fridge freezer brands, including Beko, Hotpoint and John Lewis, rate for customer satisfaction and which brand's fridge freezers have fewest faults.