Hoover HBBS 100 UK/N review
Test scoreShow Context
This integrated Hoover HBBS 100 UK/N fridge freezer is cheaper than average and the price reflects its pretty basic spec. The freezer isn’t frost-free, so you’ll have to manually tackle the ice build-up. Luckily, there’s a wine rack in the fridge to keep your favourite tipple cool when you’re done. Will this fridge freezer chill and freeze your food quickly? Read our full review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does it chill and freeze food quickly?
- Does it maintain a stable temperature in hot and cold rooms?
- How energy efficient is it?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee1 year
- Manufacturer guarantee termsHoover fridge freezers have a one-year guarantee as standard. You must register your appliance with Hoover.
- Testing informationThis model was tested after we changed our fridge freezer test programme in April 2018. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test fridge freezers'.
- 25%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 90%Highest score
Fridge freezer safety
At Which? we aim to recommend the best products for you to buy. Read our expert advice on fridge freezer backs and fires. Find out more about metal and plastic backs and see the top five cheap fridge freezers with metal backs.
Top five cheap fridge freezers
Our top five best cheap fridge freezers include freestanding, American and integrated models. See how Which? scores popular cheap fridge freezers from Beko, Bosch and Samsung and get a great value fridge freezer in your home.
Which fridge freezer brand to buy in 2022
Get a fridge freezer that will last with Which? expert advice. Find out how big fridge freezer brands, including Beko, Hotpoint and John Lewis, rate for customer satisfaction and which brand's fridge freezers have fewest faults.