Ikea KÖLDGRADER (803.660.56) review
Test scoreShow Context
- Frost-free freezer
Even for an integrated fridge freezer, the Ikea KÖLDGRADER (803.660.56) is pretty expensive, but we've been impressed by built-in models from this brand before, so it may still be worth investing in. Read our Ikea fridge freezer review to find out whether it can maximise the lifespan of your food without costing a small fortune to run.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee5 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsIkea fridge freezers have a five-year guarantee as standard.
- Testing informationThis model was tested after we changed our fridge freezer test programme in April 2018. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test fridge freezers'.
- 25%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 90%Highest score
Fridge freezer safety
At Which? we aim to recommend the best products for you to buy. Read our expert advice on fridge freezer backs and fires. Find out more about metal and plastic backs and see the top five cheap fridge freezers with metal backs.
Top five cheap fridge freezers
Our top five best cheap fridge freezers include freestanding, American and integrated models. See how Which? scores popular cheap fridge freezers from Beko, Bosch and Samsung and get a great value fridge freezer in your home.
Which fridge freezer brand to buy in 2022
Get a fridge freezer that will last with Which? expert advice. Find out how big fridge freezer brands, including Beko, Hotpoint and John Lewis, rate for customer satisfaction and which brand's fridge freezers have fewest faults.