Samsung RB34A6B0EAP review
Test scoreShow Context
- Frost-free freezer
The Samsung RB34A6B0EAP fridge freezer is part of Samsung’s Bespoke range that lets you choose from a host of door panel colour options to fit in – or stand out – in your kitchen. The inside has racks and shelves that can be adjusted to create more or less space for your shopping. Can this fridge freezer do the basics well, though? Read our full review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does it chill and freeze food quickly?
- Does it maintain a stable temperature in hot and cold rooms?
- How energy efficient is it?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Manufacturer guarantee2-5 years
- Manufacturer guarantee termsSamsung fridge freezers have a two-year guarantee as standard. Some products are eligible for an extra three years at no extra cost.
- Testing informationThis model was tested after we changed our fridge freezer test programme in April 2018. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test fridge freezers'.
- 25%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 90%Highest score
Fridge freezer safety
At Which? we aim to recommend the best products for you to buy. Read our expert advice on fridge freezer backs and fires. Find out more about metal and plastic backs and see the top five cheap fridge freezers with metal backs.
Top five cheap fridge freezers
Our top five best cheap fridge freezers include freestanding, American and integrated models. See how Which? scores popular cheap fridge freezers from Beko, Bosch and Samsung and get a great value fridge freezer in your home.
Which fridge freezer brand to buy in 2022
Get a fridge freezer that will last with Which? expert advice. Find out how big fridge freezer brands, including Beko, Hotpoint and John Lewis, rate for customer satisfaction and which brand's fridge freezers have fewest faults.