Bush ME5585UCL review
Test scoreShow Context
- Under counter
If you're after a cheap freestanding under-counter fridge, you may want to consider the Bush ME5585UCL. It will be a bargain if it can chill quickly, maintain a steady temperature and not cost the earth to run. Read our full review to see how this fridge fared in our tough tests.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does it chill food quickly?
- Does it maintain a stable temperature in hot and cold rooms?
- How energy efficient is it?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Testing methodologyThis model was tested after we changed our fridge test programme in April 2018. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test fridges'.
- 39%Lowest score
- 69%Average score
- 93%Highest score
How to buy the best fridge
Should you get an integrated, freestanding, tall larder or mini fridge? Read our expert guide to find out how to buy the best fridge for your kitchen and budget including learning which size and how much storage you might need for you or your family.
Which fridge brand?
Need a new fridge but not sure which brand to buy? Find out what Which? thinks of fridge brands, based on their test results and reliability.
Fridges backs and fires. Latest safety advice from Which? An expert guide on how to use your fridge safely and a video from our fire testing on flammable plastic backing and metal and aluminium laminate backing fridges.