John Lewis JLBILIC10 review
Test scoreShow Context
The John Lewis JLBILIC10 integrated fridge has a super-cool function, an open-door warning alarm and plenty of room for your shopping. But is it any good at the essential tasks of chilling quickly and keeping the temperature safe and stable? Read our John Lewis fridge review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- Does it chill food quickly?
- Does it maintain a stable temperature in hot and cold rooms?
- How energy efficient is it?
- How easy is it to use and clean?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Testing methodologyThis model was tested after we changed our fridge test programme in April 2018. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test fridges'.
Make smarter choices
- 39%Lowest score
- 67%Average score
- 90%Highest score
How to buy the best fridge
Should you get an integrated, freestanding, tall larder or mini fridge? Read our expert guide to find out how to buy the best fridge for your kitchen and budget including learning which size and how much storage you might need for you or your family.
Which fridge brand?
Need a new fridge but not sure which brand to buy? Find out what Which? thinks of fridge brands, based on their test results and reliability.
Fridges backs and fires. Latest safety advice from Which? An expert guide on how to use your fridge safely and a video from our fire testing on flammable plastic backing and metal and aluminium laminate backing fridges.