Brook + Wilde The Lux Mattress review
Test score %
- Average warmth
At first glance, the Brook and Wilde Lux Mattress looks like any other bed-in-a-box with a mid-range price and a 100-night sleep trial. But it's deeper than most and you get a lot of layers for your money, including a core of full-sized pocket springs and two thick layers of memory foam. Read our Brook and Wilde Lux mattress review to see whether these layers give your spine the support it needs.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Length193 cm
- Width138 cm
- Depth28 cm
- Manufacturer phone number0808 169 9070
- Manufacturer websitewww.brookandwilde.com
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested after that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 80%Highest score
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2019
The best mattresses for 2019, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.