Ergoflex 5G Memory Foam Mattress review
Test scoreShow Context
- Memory foam
- Average warmth
If you're looking for a memory foam mattress that moulds to the shape of your body, you might want to consider the Ergoflex 5G. It's only available online, but you can get a full refund if you don't like it after sleeping on it for 30 nights. But mattresses can be comfortable without being supportive for your spine, so you should read our full mattress review before you order one.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Removable mattress cover
- Length192 cm
- Width137 cm
- Depth23 cm
- Manufacturer phone number0800 024 1122
- Manufacturer websiteWww.ergoflex.co.uk
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested after that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 65%Average score
- 81%Highest score
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2021
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.