Ikea Hövåg review
Test scoreShow Context
- Pocket sprung
- Average warmth
The Ikea Hövåg (202.587.63) mattress is one of the cheapest pocket-sprung mattresses we've ever tested. The price just looks too good to be true - and yet we've tested similarly priced Best Buys in the past. Read our full review below to find out whether this Ikea mattress can compete with models that cost five times more, when it comes to the crucial areas of body support and durability.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- Removable mattress cover
- Length190 cm
- Width135 cm
- Depth23 cm
- Manufacturer phone number020 3645 0000
- Manufacturer websiteWww.ikea.co.uk
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested after that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 65%Average score
- 81%Highest score
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2021
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.