Ikea Hokkåsen (604.258.83) review
Test score %
- Pocket sprung
- Average warmth
The Ikea Hokkasen pocket-sprung mattress isn't as cheap as some we've seen from this brand, but it's still reasonably priced considering it contains two layers of springs and a thin layer of memory foam. Read our Ikea mattress review to see whether it will support your spine without sagging or softening prematurely.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Length190 cm
- Width136 cm
- Depth31 cm
- Manufacturer phone number020 3645 0000
- Manufacturer websitewww.ikea.co.uk
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested after that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 80%Highest score
best at similar price
- Pocket sprung
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2019
The best mattresses for 2019, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.