John Lewis Natural Collection Hemp 4000 Comfort Support review
Test score %
- Pocket sprung
If you're looking for a pocket sprung mattress with natural fillings, the John Lewis Natural Collection Hemp 4000 is one of the most reasonably priced around. But John Lewis mattresses haven't always excelled in our tests. Read our mattress review to find out how supportive and long-lasting this one is.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Removable mattress cover
- Length191 cm
- Width135 cm
- Depth26 cm
- Manufacturer phone number0345 604 9049
- Manufacturer websiteWww.johnlewis.com
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested after that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
best at similar price
- Pocket sprung
- Average warmth
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2020
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.