John Lewis Natural Collection Linen 5000 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Pocket sprung
The John Lewis Natural Collection Linen 5000 claims to support you by contouring to the shape of your body. So does this mean it provides good support, no matter what size or shape you are or what position you sleep in? Our tough tests reveal all - find out if if the John Lewis Natural Collection Linen 5000 is as supportive as it claims by reading our full mattress review.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Removable mattress cover
- Length191 cm
- Width133 cm
- Depth24 cm
- Manufacturer phone number0345 604 9049
- Manufacturer websiteWww.johnlewis.com
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested after that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 81%Highest score
best at similar price
- Pocket sprung
- Average warmth
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2021
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.