REM-Fit 500 Hybrid Ortho review
Test score %
- Average warmth
The REM-Fit 500 Ortho mattress contains foam, pocket springs and memory foam to provide 'unrivalled orthopaedic support, temperature control and supreme comfort'. Read our REM-Fit mattress review to find out how warm it feels to lie on, whether it will sag and soften with time and how supportive it really is.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Removable mattress cover
- Length192 cm
- Width135 cm
- Depth26 cm
- Manufacturer phone number0333 254 1007
- Manufacturer websiteRem-fit.co.uk
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested after that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2020
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.