Simba Hybrid Original review
Test score %
- Average warmth
The Simba Hybrid Original mattress combines foam with pocket springs in an attempt to give you a great night's sleep. In order to succeed, it will need to be supportive in the position you sleep in, easy to turn over on and good at preventing the transfer of movement. Read our Simba Hybrid review to find out whether it is.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Length191 cm
- Width136 cm
- Depth25 cm
- Manufacturer phone number020 3750 6500
- Manufacturer websitesimbasleep.com
- Testing informationThis model was tested after we improved our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested before that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 80%Highest score
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2019
The best mattresses for 2019, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.