Sleepeezee Beautyrest Boutique Lexington review
Test score %
- Pocket sprung
- Average warmth
The Sleepeezee Beautyrest Boutique Lexington might have caught your eye if you're after a mid-range pocket sprung mattress from a well-known high street brand. But we haven't tested an exceptional bed from this brand in a while, so we recommend reading our Sleepeezee mattress review to find out if it will give you the support you need.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Removable mattress cover
- Length192 cm
- Width139 cm
- Depth30 cm
- Manufacturer phone number01634 723557
- Manufacturer websiteWww.sleepeezee.co.uk
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested after that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 81%Highest score
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2020
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.