Sleepeezee Hybrid 2000 review
Test score %
- Average warmth
If you're struggling to decide between a pocket spring and a foam mattress, you may want to consider the Sleepeezee Hybrid 2000, which contains ample amounts of both. Hybrids like this have impressed in our tough body support and durability tests before, but that doesn't necessarily mean this one will be any good. Read our Sleepeezee Hybrid 2000 mattress review for our expert verdict.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Length192 cm
- Width139 cm
- Depth27 cm
- Manufacturer phone number01634 723557
- Manufacturer websitewww.sleepeezee.co.uk
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested after that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 80%Highest score
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2019
The best mattresses for 2019, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.