Slumberland Ortho Ortho Firm 800 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Pocket sprung
Unlike many modern mattresses, both sides of the Slumberland Ortho Firm 800 can be slept on and it doesn’t contain any foam or memory foam. But it needs to be breathable and support your spine for years to come to be worth buying. Read our Slumberland mattress review to see how it fared when we subjected it to our tough lab tests.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Removable mattress cover
- Length189 cm
- Width135 cm
- Depth27 cm
- Manufacturer phone number01480 442255
- Manufacturer websiteWww.slumberland.co.uk
- Testing informationThis model was tested after we improved our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested before that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 65%Average score
- 81%Highest score
best at similar price
- Pocket sprung
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2021
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.