Somnus Marquis 14000 (Supremacy range) review
Test scoreShow Context
- Pocket sprung
The Somnus Marquis 14000 is a luxury mattress with an eye-watering price tag. You get thousands of pocket springs and natural fillings such as wool, horse hair and Egyptian cotton for your money. Read our full mattress review to find out if this is a winner when it comes to providing long-lasting spinal support.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- Removable mattress cover
- Manufacturer phone number0113 2055 200
- Manufacturer websiteWww.somnus.co.uk
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested after that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 65%Average score
- 81%Highest score
best at similar price
- Pocket sprung
- Average warmth
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2021
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.