Relyon Vienna Ortho review
Test score %
- Pocket sprung
The Relyon Vienna Ortho is a pocket-sprung mattress that's traditionally hand-tufted and stitched. Relyon claims that it also has an anti-allergenic layer, as well as layers of foam, cotton and lambswool to improve comfort and support. Read our full mattress review to find out whether this is a winning combination when it comes to providing long-lasting support for your spine.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to lie on?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- Length192 cm
- Width137 cm
- Depth27 cm
- Manufacturer phone number01823 667501
- Manufacturer websitewww.relyon.co.uk
- Testing informationThis model was tested before we changed our mattress tests in November 2019, so the results are not directly comparable with models tested after that date. For full details on how we've changed our testing, head to our guide on 'how we test mattresses’.
Make smarter choices
- 44%Lowest score
- 63%Average score
- 81%Highest score
best at similar price
- Pocket sprung
- Average warmth
Choosing the best mattress type
Our Which? experts decode the pros and cons of different types of mattress to help you find the best type for you. Find out how pocket sprung mattresses, like those from Dreams, differ from memory foam models, like the Simba mattress.
Top 10 mattresses for 2020
The best mattresses for 2020, as rated by Which? How do pocket sprung mattresses from Sealy, Dreams and Ikea compare with memory foam mattresses from Casper, Emma and Leesa? And which will stay comfortable for years to come?
Best mattress brand
Which brand makes the very best mattresses? Our mattress brand guide reveals what Which? members think of their own mattresses - rating Dunlopillo, Ikea, John Lewis, Silentnight, Simba and more.