Mobile phone provider reviews
TalkTalk Mobile review
By Jon Barrow
Article 9 of 14
We regularly survey thousands of mobile phone customers so we can tell you exactly how TalkTalk Mobile compares to other phone providers.
TalkTalk Mobile - mobile phone network rated
Before signing up for a new phone deal, read our review of TalkTalk Mobile to see how it did in our regular mobile phone satisfaction survey.
In our latest survey we spoke to more than 4,000 real customers from 14 of the biggest phone providers including EE, O2, Vodafone and Three. They told us exactly what they thought of their phone company, from the customer service on offer to the value for money they get.
In this in-depth review of TalkTalk Mobile, we'll:
- give you a full breakdown of how its customers rated it for key factors, such as the customer service it offers
- report quotes from real TalkTalk Mobile customers on their experiences
- look at TalkTalk Mobile's network coverage
- highlight TalkTalk Mobile's deals and incentives
- reveal how TalkTalk Mobile compares to rival providers such as EE and O2
- tell you whether it's a Which? Recommended Provider.
To get all this information try Which? for just £1.
We'll tell you exactly what you need to know about all of the UK's biggest mobile phone providers and will help you avoid signing up for a deal you'll come to regret.
If you're already a member then go to the log-in page to unlock the table.
Recommendations you can trust
Which? is independent - we work for you, the consumer, so you can be sure that our recommendations are only influenced by our test and survey results. We don't take advertising and we buy all the products that we test ourselves.