Oppo RX17 Pro review
Test score %
SECURITY NOTICE: This phone may no longer be receiving important security updates. See Should I buy it? for more information. .Oppo is a new player in the UK smartphone market and it claims to bring three key selling points: flashy design, blistering fast-charging and high-quality, low-light photography. Can Oppo make waves or will it sink up against more established tech behemoths such as Apple, Huawei and Samsung? We've put the Oppo RX17 through our tough lab tests to see whether it's worth adding to your wish list.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to use?
- How long does the battery last?
- How good are the cameras?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?We suspect that this smartphone is no longer receiving security updates from the manufacturer, or it will stop receiving them soon. As such we can’t recommend that you buy it. Security updates, or patches, help to protect your phone from the latest threats, which could potentially harm your device and compromise your personal information. For more information, read our guide to using a mobile phone that’s no longer being updated.
Make smarter choices
- 29%Lowest score
- 71%Average score
- 91%Highest score
Choosing the best mobile phone
Find out how to buy the best mobile phone for you. Here, we give you our top shopping tips, and highlight the latest smartphone releases.
Top five best smartphones for 2020
If you want to quickly find out the best smartphones you should be considering right now, there's no need to go further than this guide. We cover the best iPhones and Android smartphones, as well as the best cheap mobile phones.
Mobile phones with the best battery life
Do iPhones last as long as Android smartphones? We have the answer. We also reveal which smartphones have the best battery life from our unrivalled lab tests, and name and shame those that will struggle to see you through the day.