Baby Jogger City Mini 2 (3 Wheels) travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel System
- Travel system
- World facing
The Baby Jogger City Mini 2 is a three-wheeler travel system pushchair suitable to be used from birth. You can attach a car seat and carrycot and it’s suitable for children weighing up to 22kg, so should have a good shelf life. We first tested this pushchair in 2015 but we’ve put it through its paces again and you can find out how it’s done and whether it’s improved since then by reading the full review.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypeTravel System
- No of wheels3
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)4.5
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.