Babystyle Hybrid Edge 2 double review
Test score %
- Double Travel System
- Travel system
- World facing
The Babystyle Hybrid Edge 2 double is an updated version of the brand’s versatile travel-system buggy that was launched in 2016. It’s a convertible single-to-double pushchair that you can customise to suit your needs – you can use one or two seats, and swap one or both for a baby car seat or carrycot. Read our review to see if this reasonably priced convertible pushchair ticks all the right boxes when it’s used with two passengers.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeDouble Travel System
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3
- Contact phone number01509 816444
- Manufacturer URLHttps://babystyle.co.uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 67%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.