Britax B-Motion 4 review
Test score %
- Travel system
- World facing
The Britax B-Motion 4 is a more rugged version of the popular B-Agile, with chunkier, air-filled rubber wheels making it more suitable for using on rough ground. You can fold it easily with just one hand, but is it easy to steer? Read on to see how our parent testers and pushchair lab experts found it to use.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- What's it like to push?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months48
- Maximum weight17kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)-
- Contact phone number01264 386034
- Manufacturer URLWww.britax.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested after 2015.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
Top 10 pushchairs for 2020
Our top pushchairs include the best buggies for tackling rough terrain, top-scoring travel systems for transporting your newborn baby, and the best small and lightweight pushchairs, including cheap strollers for holidays
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.