Bugaboo Donkey 3 Duo/Twin double review
Test scoreShow Context
- Double buggy
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
Bugaboo has updated the Donkey, its bestselling single-to-double convertible pushchair that originally launched in 2011, for the third time. The Donkey 3 now claims to be easier than ever to convert from the Mono (single) to the Duo or Twin setting, and the weight capacity has been increased so you can use it with older and heavier children. It’s one of the most expensive convertible pushchairs available, though, so is it worth investing in? Read our review of the Bugaboo Donkey 3 Duo to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypeDouble buggy
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.bugaboo.com/gb-en
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.