Baby Jogger City Select Lux double review
Test score %
- Double buggy
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Baby Jogger City Select Lux is an upgraded version of their best-selling single-to-double City Select pushchair. This latest double buggy from Baby Jogger promises to have more than 20 riding configurations. It's sold as a single pushchair, so if you want to use it in double mode then you'll need the second seat kit. We took it to our lab to see if the fold was as compact as it's claimed. Read our review to find out how it performed when put to the test.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeDouble buggy
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)7.0
- Contact phone number0161 335 2508
- Manufacturer URLwww.babyjogger.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
Top 10 pushchairs for 2020
Our top 10 best pushchairs include the best buggies for tackling rough terrain, top-scoring travel systems for transporting your newborn baby, and the best small and lightweight pushchairs, including cheap strollers for holidays
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.