Cybex Balios S review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Cybex Balios S was launched in spring 2018 and it's a from-birth to toddler stroller that's the smaller sister of the Balios M pushchair. The pair look broadly the same, and both have a long list of practical features, but the Balios S has a slightly different seat unit and hood. Read our Cybex Balios S review to find out whether it surpasses the Balios M and is worth buying for your family.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
Last checked by Which?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight17kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5.0
- Contact phone number0207 4264938
- Manufacturer URLWww.cybex.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in September 2018. This model has been tested to the new test programme, so will not be directly comparable to those tested before this date.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.