Didofy Cosmos travel system review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Didofy Cosmos pushchair is a travel-system-compatible pushchair that the manufacturer claims is suitable from birth. Didofy states it has the ‘latest folding technology’ so that it can be folded using one hand. Read the full review of this pushchair to see if that’s the case, and to find out if it’s passed the key structural and safety tests we put all our pushchairs through.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypeTravel system
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)2.5
- Manufacturer URLHttps://didofy.com/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.