Diono Quantum review
Test scoreShow Context
- Pram and pushchair
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Quantum is one of the first pushchairs from US brand Diono to be sold in the UK. A from-birth travel system with a reversible seat unit that also doubles as a carrycot, it comes with a range of useful features, such as a one-handed fold and recline, and a one-step brake. Is the Quantum pushchair simple to use and a pleasure to push? Read our full review to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypePram and pushchair
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5.0
- Contact phone number01827 310557
- Manufacturer URLWww.uk.diono.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.