GB Qbit+ All Terrain review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World facing
The GB Qbit Plus is billed as a luxury stroller. It joins an ever-growing number of lightweight strollers that can take a car seat, turning it into a handy travel system. It boasts a one-handed fold, and a lie-flat seat that makes it suitable for newborns. At £150 it's not cheap, is it worth it? We find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight17kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5.0
- Manufacturer URLHttp://gb-online.com/en-gb/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.