iCandy Apple 2 Pear review
Test score %
- Double buggy
- Travel system
- World facing
The iCandy Apple 2 Pear travel system, is made up of the Apple 2 single pushchair which can be converted to the Pear 2 tandem double pushchair as and when your family expands. This is an update on the previous model after feedback from customers and our tests. But have the updates made the pushchair better? We've fully tested it to find out.
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- What's it like to push?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- TypeDouble buggy
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight25kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)5
- Contact phone number01767 604400
- Manufacturer URLWww.icandyworld.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested after 2015.
Make smarter choices
- 12%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
Top 10 pushchairs for 2020
Our top pushchairs include the best buggies for tackling rough terrain, top-scoring travel systems for transporting your newborn baby, and the best small and lightweight pushchairs, including cheap strollers for holidays
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.