Jane Muum review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
The Jane Muum travel system is a pushchair with some interesting features: it folds up like a book and has a carry handle, and you use your thumbs to apply the brakes, rather your foot, which means no squashed toes. Our unique testing, combining expert lab tests with an assessment by parents, reveals whether this pushchair is a cut above the rest.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- What's it like to push?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months36 months
- Maximum weight15kg
- Contact phone number028 9084 9045
- Manufacturer URLHttp://www.johnstonprams.co.uk/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested after 2015.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.