John Lewis Compact Stroller review
Test scoreShow Context
- Not a travel system
- World facing
This John Lewis & Partners Compact Stroller is very lightweight and designed to be stored in tight spaces. The seat can be used from birth and can recline to multiple positions. It’s the more expensive stroller model that John Lewis has recently released, but at a little over £100 it’s not expensive. Read our review to find out whether this stroller offers both comfort and convenience for a reasonable price.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is it straightforward to use with your child?
- Is it easy to fold, transport and store?
- Is it safe and sturdy?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight22kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)2
- Contact phone number03456 080 675
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.johnlewis.com/
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.