Joolz Geo 2 Mono double review
Test scoreShow Context
- Double buggy
- Travel system
- World facing
The Joolz Geo2 Mono is the latest iteration of the popular Joolz Geo. You can use this multi-terrain pushchair as a single stroller, or convert it into a double to use with two newborns, or with a baby and toddler. It's pretty expensive, but has a lot of useful features. We put it through a series of tough durability and safety tests, as well as unique user trials, to find out if it's really worth the money as a double.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- TypeDouble buggy
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)10.0
- Contact phone number31 20 63 04 887
- Manufacturer URLWww.my-joolz.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before 2015, or those tested from 2018 onwards.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.