Maclaren Mark II review
Test score %
- Not a travel system
- World facing
Maclaren, known for its light umbrella-fold buggies, has added the Mark II to its stable. Based on its original 1965 buggy, it's the 'lightest and safest' pushchair of its kind on the market, according to Maclaren. This retro-looking pushchair has four-wheel suspension and an extra-large hood, but did our testers find it easy to use?
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- What's it like to push?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum age in months-
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)-
- Contact phone number01327 841300
- Manufacturer URLWww.maclarenbaby.com
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, and again in 2018. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested after 2015.
Make smarter choices
- 0%Lowest score
- 68%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.