Mamas & Papas Strada review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World and parent facing
With a lie-back seat that’s suitable from birth, the Mamas and Papas Strada pushchair could be all you need for taking your baby out and about. It’s described by Mamas and Papas as city-smart, designed to ‘tackle tight streets and busy shops’, but does it have the one-handed steering, manoeuvrability and lightweight speed to match the claims, while also keeping your baby safe and cosy? Read our full review of this pushchair to find out more.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What’s it great at?
- What’s it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything I should watch out for?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3
- Contact phone number0345 268 2000
- Manufacturer URLHttps://www.mamasandpapas.com/en-gb
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in 2015, 2018 and again in 2019. This model will not be directly comparable to those tested before October 2019.
- 0%Lowest score
- 64%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.