Mamas & Papas Tour 3 review
Test scoreShow Context
- Travel system
- World facing
The Mamas & Papas Tour 3 is a smart-looking stroller which, the manufacturer says, is suitable for all terrains. Its looks are inspired by sportswear, and based on a classic umbrella-fold buggy. The Tour 3 features an on-trend rose gold and black chassis, all-round suspension, extra-large hood, one-handed recline, and a 'lie-flat' seat suitable to use from birth all the way up to 15kg. Can you get a decent stroller for less than £200? Read our review to find out.What's included:
- Pros and cons
- What is it?
- What's it great at?
- What's it like to push?
- Is the seat comfortable?
- Is it easy to fold and store?
- Is there anything else I should know?
- Is there anything else I should watch out for?
- Should I buy it?
First reviewed by Which?
- No of wheels4
- Maximum weight15kg
- Claimed storage size (kg)3.0
- Contact phone number0870 830 7700
- Manufacturer URLWww.mamasandpapas.co.uk
- Additional info We introduced new pushchair tests in September 2018. This model has been tested to the new test programme, so will not be directly comparable to those tested before this date.
- 0%Lowest score
- 66%Average score
- 87%Highest score
How to buy the right pushchair
Choose the best pushchair for your growing family - read our guide to avoid pushchair mistakes, and pick the right type of pushchair.
How to choose the best travel system
Find out what a travel system is, how much you need to pay for one and whether buying a travel system is better for you than a pushchair. Shop with confidence using Which? reviews and advice and discover the top ten travel systems.